3rd International Joint Meeting of OTIS/ENTIS 2018 Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions are now open for the 3rd International Joint Meeting of ENTIS and OTIS to be held in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK from September 6th to 8th, 2018 at the Newcastle University. The deadline for submissions is Sunday, April 15th.
Submitting authors will be notified by email in May 2018 whether their abstract has been accepted for the 2018 ENTIS-OTIS Meeting.
- Abstracts should be organized in: introduction, methods, results and conclusions of the work as relevant to the particular project.
- Abstracts must contain original work that has not been previously published.
- Research projects should be complete and not based on anticipated data. Therefore, the results section should not include “results to be presented.”
- Abstracts should be relevant to teratology, but understandable to a wider audience.
- Service based abstracts are encouraged.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words in length including Title, Authors and Affiliations.
- Use of graphics, graphs or tables in the abstract is not permitted.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in REPRODUCTIVE TOXICOLOGY
Please submit your Abstract using the online submission form by April 15th